Privately held office property made up of two buildings, totaling three million square feet of leasable space. Complete building facade restoration in New York City.
- Seal windows with silicone tape at perimeters
- Install custom silicone boots at window washing rack and stack joints
- Remove and replace precast concrete and precast concrete sealant
- Apply protective coating of elastomeric silicone to protect precast concrete
- The Water Street Office buildings combine to total over three million square feet of leasable space making this a very large project
- Western needed to develop and implement a testing program to ensure that all of the products were installed according to published procedures